Re: Issue #69: Character key commands

To make it a bit clearer

We use both content and web page in the SC.      We use Web page when talking about the unit.   We use content to refer to what is in a web page.

Conformance is all based on the Web Page.       All content on a page does not need to conform — but all the information and function in a page must conform.  (there can be accessible and inaccessible versions of content on the same page - for example a picture of a complex diagram in one place (with simple alt text)  and a text description of the same information in another)

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu