Re: Issue #69: Character key commands

@ John
I added "single printable Unicode code point" to definition of Character key

@Gregg Lowney

>(1) We're supposed to use the term "content" rather than "web page".

Actually, WCAG 2 doesn't use "content" in SCs. It uses Web Pages. It's a
long story but for good reason.

- I've added "one or more" character keys,
- switched non-printing key with non-character key for consistency.

>  *I see no reason to limit this SC to keyboard shortcuts* implemented by
content rather than have it apply more broadly to all keyboard commands
implemented by content.

I'm not seeing the advantage of the wording here. I think of any keyboard
command implemented by the content as a keyboard shortcut. Can you point me
to a definition somewhere that necessitates this distinction between
keyboard command and keyboard shortcut?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*