Re: Issue 77 Resize Content SC

If we cycle back to "writing mode" which is established in CSS, it consists
of 3 parameters... one of them is "inline base direction"

Content can be resized to 400% without loss of content or functionality, *and
without requiring scrolling along the <a>inline base direction </a> of the
text, *except for parts of the content where fixed spatial layout is
necessary to use or meaning.”

writing mode:

A writing mode <https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#writing-mode> in
CSS is determined by the writing-mode
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#propdef-writing-mode>, direction
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#propdef-direction>, and
text-orientation
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#propdef-text-orientation>
properties.
It is defined primarily in terms of its inline base direction
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#inline-base-direction> and block
flow direction
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#block-flow-direction>:
[image: Latin-based writing mode]
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/diagrams/text-flow-vectors-tb.svg>

Latin-based writing mode
[image: Mongolian-based writing mode]
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/diagrams/text-flow-vectors-lr-reverse.svg>

Mongolian-based writing mode
[image: Han-based writing mode]
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/diagrams/text-flow-vectors-tb.svg>[image:
Han-based writing mode]
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/diagrams/text-flow-vectors-rl.svg>

Han-based writing

The inline base direction
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#inline-base-direction> is the
primary direction in which content is ordered on a line and defines on
which sides the “start” and “end” of a line are. The direction
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#propdef-direction> property
specifies the inline base direction of a box and, together with the
unicode-bidi
<https://www.w3.org/TR/css-writing-modes-3/#propdef-unicode-bidi> property
and the inherent directionality of any text content, determines the
ordering of inline-level content within a line.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902