RE: 75 new Success Criteria to vet before our FPWD in February

Hi All,

As stated numerous times through-out this last year, I suggest we meet en mass for several days, either virtually or F2F, these are too important to have single or even small groups make a determination on - in or out….

If we want a get tpgether I can see if Deque HQ would host an in-house combined with virtual attendees meeting in Jan….

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)