Re: 75 new Success Criteria to vet before our FPWD in February

Hi David,

That's a very good question. There are currently 61 marked as ready for
review. 1 from DPUB, 4 by LVTF, 15 by MWTF, and another 41 by COGA.

It certainly doesn't seem like putting every SC through the survey will get
us there fast enough. We should probably group them and have a few people
do the reviews of each within the next few weeks. That way everything gets
a pass, although be it not extensively. By doing that I bet we can weed out
the ones that will likely cause lots of discussion, and prioritise them
based on that.

Just my 2 cents :)

Wilco

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG