RE: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

From: Katie Haritos-Shea [mailto:ryladog@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 10:23 AM

>> That is also my preference. However, we have been informed that the AC are anticipating a more prescribed cycle.

Which makes sense for spec, apis, and web languages - not for specs taken up by civil rights legislation...

[Jason] Yes, exactly. This case is very different from HTML or CSS, for example, where user agent developers can lead the specification work, implement it, then repeat, with the rest of the Web application author community following along at its own pace.

Thank you for your compliance.