Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

>> That is also my preference. However, we have been informed that the AC
are anticipating a more prescribed cycle.

Which makes sense for spec, apis, and web languages - not for specs taken
up by civil rights legislation...

....if you truly prefer that, then I will be happy to work up language,
approved by this WG, to address or talk with the individuals who have
specifically asked you to do that Andrew.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545