Re: Color Contrast (was RE: Coming to a decision on 2.2 - which has long since been lost in this thread)

Contrast is only required for text and images of text according the WCAG’s normative SCs. I see nothing about focus outlines or focus indicators. WCAG simply says focus must be "visible" with no definition of that term. So I can interpret that however I want :)

I can come up with lots of other loopholes.

Thanks!

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist
www.deque.com