Re: Color Contrast (was RE: Coming to a decision on 2.2 - which has long since been lost in this thread)

This is correct

I fought hard for “highly visible” focus indicator instead of “visible” which means little but gets the problem known.   We could not get consensus on it.  On reason was that it was hard to create something testable.   The focus indicator has to work across all the different background and pages and text and images and and and.      And if there is multicolored background.    I wanted something like  “a person with 20/20 vision could see the indicator from a distance of 6 feet from the screen when not zoomed”.     It is constructed but is something that can be done by any developer to check their work.

gregg