RE: Conforming alternative for mobile should not be Desktop

While I agree that tone was a bit testy, some just might be too frustrated (at this moment) to play nice *all the time* – I have to question here, who is calling the kettle black?....:-)

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)