Re: CfC: Checkbox and Radio button labels and 1.3.1

> On Dec 7, 2015, at 1:55 PM, josh@interaccess.ie wrote:
>
> I'm also cautious about coming up with new failures, even for edge cases or to try to enforce 'best practice'. Andrew phrased it rather well in a previous mail when he said:
>
> "Requiring that the code be written in a specific way is also saying that it must fail if it isn’t written that way, and to have a failure for WCAG (To write a failure technique) requires that the code or markup would always fail.
>
> That means, _always_. So unless there is a hard anti pattern that we want to mint failures for, it's just best not to.

Agree.  To make it even clearer (I hope).    "Unless it is impossible to meet the SC in any other way - it can’t be documented as a failure.       As noted above, it is only a FAILURE of SC (xx) if there is no way to meet that SC if this Failure is true.