Re: Forwarding explanation of "available in text" in SC 1.3.1

My two cents -- I hold headings and unordered list items to a higher standard for semantic markup because unlike labels they are used for navigation.     So if the content was html would require heading markup to meet 1.3.1.

Ordered list items that are not nested and not in list markup would likely pass 1.3.1 IMO.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone