Re: Responsive Design should be required

The answer to does PDF reflow work yes and no.  When it works its great,
but it is buggy as of a year ago.
When possible I just save files as HTML, and change "style=" to "Xstyle="
in the source.  Then I style itas I like. This works better.  You can
always use ZT on the original if there is confusion.

The full answer to this is longer.  It will take me a week or to to prepare
it.

Wayne