From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2015 2:01 PM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: Alastair Campbell; Dick; GLWAI Guidelines WG org
Subject: Re: Responsive Design should be required

I stand corrected. View>zoom>reflow will allow for a psuedo responsive display of content. Wraps based on the window width. Works only on desktop.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

www.Can-Adapt.com<http://www.Can-Adapt.com>

  Adapting the web to all users
            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Gregg Vanderheiden <gregg@raisingthefloor.org<mailto:gregg@raisingthefloor.org>> wrote:
Dick
is this what you were looking for?  or does this not work well?  or does it require special treatment / consideration by the author in order to work?

gregg