Embedded content in mobile browsers and accessibility APIs

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 17:40:09 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I'm looking into embedded content on mobile devices as part of techniques I am writing for the mobile accessibility task force.  I am not aware of any embedded content that will run on a mobile browser that can expose/pass through platform level accessibility API information to assistive technology.  If anyone knows of such an example could you please let me know.

Best Regards,

Jonathan