Re: Is the Alt Attribute Dead? - Article on Updated F65

Hi Jon, first up, I have no problem with your post or post title.

secondly, it prompted me to clarify why there is now divergent requirements
on alt between wcag and HTML:
short note on alt in HTML
http://blog.paciellogroup.com/2014/04/short-note-alt/

--