From: <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:00:02 +0000
To: "Gunderson, Jon R" <jongund@illinois.edu>,"David MacDonald" <david100@sympatico.ca>,"'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>

----- Reply message -----
From: "Gunderson, Jon R" <jongund@illinois.edu>
To: "David MacDonald" <david100@sympatico.ca>, "'Joshue O Connor'" <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 22, 2013 15:19

I have a suggested edit, since the previous example was not well formed.

<h1 id="ID_MAIN_CONTENT_LABEL">Top News Stories</h1>

I liked the idea James had about trying to make the ID something

I would also like examples to reinforce the idea that there can be
meaningful relationships between landmarks and headings.