From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:19:41 +0000
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, 'Joshue O Connor' <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, 'WCAG' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
CC: "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
I have a suggested edit, since the previous example was not well formed.

<h1 id="ID_MAIN_CONTENT_LABEL">Top News Stories</h1>

I liked the idea James had about trying to make the ID something

I would also like examples to reinforce the idea that there can be
meaningful relationships between landmarks and headings.