Re: Search by Reading Level

how about http://www.read-able.com

The Readability Test Tool takes the text on your web page and gives a
score for the most used readability indicators.

Flesch Kincaid Reading Ease
Flesch Kincaid Grade Level
Gunning Fog Score
Coleman Liau Index
Automated Readability Index (ARI)

or
http://www.readabilityformulas.com/free-readability-formula-tests.php
(group rating)
it rates on 7 different scales with additional tools for checking
grade levels using the Fry Graph, Raygor Estimate Graph, Spache
Formula, and New Dale-Chall Formula,
http://www.readabilityformulas.com/search/pages/Free_Readability_Calculators/
  (individual tools)

Jim Allan (channeling John Slatin - who would have better and more
accurate information on readability)

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/