W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > January to March 2012

Minutes WCAG 12 January 2012

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:04:28 -0500
Message-ID: <4F0F66FC.7060805@w3.org>
To: List WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Minutes of the 12 January 2012 WCAG meeting are posted to
http://www.w3.org/2012/01/12-wai-wcag-minutes.html and copied below.

The standing meeting for next Thursday, 19 January 2012 is canceled
while the HTML 5 Techniques for WCAG 2.0 Task Force ramps up.


  Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference


    12 Jan 2012

Agenda <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2012JanMar/0005.html>

See also: IRC log <http://www.w3.org/2012/01/12-wai-wcag-irc>


    Attendees

Present
    Michael_Cooper, Bruce_Bailey, David_MacDonald, James_Nurthen,
    Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Marc_Johlic, Jon_Gunderson, Adam_Solomon
Regrets
    Kathy_Wahlbin
Chair
    Loretta_Guarino_Reid
Scribe
    MichaelC


    Contents

    * Topics <http://www.w3.org/2012/01/12-wai-wcag-minutes.html#agenda>
         1. HTML/ARIA Joint Task Force with PF
            <http://www.w3.org/2012/01/12-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item01>
         2. HTML5 changes for H4
            https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20120112misc/results#xq1
            <http://www.w3.org/2012/01/12-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item02>
         3. ARIA widget to Success Criteria mapping
            http://www.eramp.com/wcag/wai-aria-widgets.htm
            <http://www.w3.org/2012/01/12-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item03>
    * Summary of Action Items
      <http://www.w3.org/2012/01/12-wai-wcag-minutes.html#ActionSummary>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

<trackbot> Date: 12 January 2012

<scribe> scribe: MichaelC


      HTML/ARIA Joint Task Force with PF

Proposed meeting time for HTML and ARIA techniques TF Mondays at 17:00 UTC

<Loretta> awk, do you have any comment about the PF Taskforce time?

There will be a preliminary meeting of the TF at that time

using 9224

<awk> I'm not really here :)

James to send announcement to WCAG and PF groups


      HTML5 changes for H4
      https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20120112misc/results#xq1

leave open to discuss HTML 4 vs HTML 5 and tease out specific tabindex
situations

Adam to start email thread with group


      ARIA widget to Success Criteria mapping
      http://www.eramp.com/wcag/wai-aria-widgets.htm

Will continue exploration of location of examples


    Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm>
version 1.136 (CVS log <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2012/01/12 22:28:02 $


-- 

Michael Cooper
Web Accessibility Specialist
World Wide Web Consortium, Web Accessibility Initiative
E-mail cooper@w3.org <mailto:cooper@w3.org>
Information Page <http://www.w3.org/People/cooper/>
Received on Thursday, 12 January 2012 23:04:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 12 January 2012 23:04:43 GMT