PDF Technology Notes update

From: Mary Utt <maryutt@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:53:58 -0400
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: maryutt@paciellogroup.com
Good morning,

Based on the discussion in yesterday's call, I have updated the PDF tech notes:

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=PDF_Technology_Notes

The changes are in the section "Producing Accessible PDF Files":

- In the first paragraph I added the caveats we discussed.
- I added "can" to the heading: "Applications that Can Produce Accessible PDF"
- I added LibreOffice and WordPerfect to "Applications that Can
Produce Accessible PDF"
- I added inspect32 and aDesigner to "API Inspection Tools"

Please let me know by the end of the day Monday (25 April) if there
are any changes, additions, corrections. Once we nail down the
language I will update the XML.

Thanks, all, and have a good weekend.

Mary