Re: Review comments for PDF15

I think I answered some of these last week, but this email addresses
all the issues Loretta raises:

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Loretta Guarino Reid
<lorettaguarino@google.com> wrote:
> I suggest changing the last sentence of the description to "In PDF
> documents, submit buttons are normally implmeneted using a tool for
> authoring PDF." Otherwise, it sounds like "this" refers to generating
> the HTTP request.

Done.

> Before the first example, add something like:
> Examples 1 and 2 demonstrate how to add a submit button using specific
> authoring tools. There are other PDF tools that perform similar
> functions. Check the functionality provided by {link to Applications
> that Produce Accessible PDF in the PDF Techniques Overview}.

Done. It was not the style to add text preceding examples, so I added
it to the end of the Description, which does immediately precede
Examples 1 and 2.

> In the Related Techniques, Providing interactive form controls in PDF
> documents links to the wiki, and we don't seem to have that technique
> listed. Should this be replace by links to PDF10: Providing labels for
> interactive form controls in PDF documents and PDF12: Providing name,
> role, value information for form fields in PDF documents?

The technique (Providing interactive form controls...) is missing from
the set. Michael knows about this.

> The submit button on the live example has no visible label (although
> there is a label for AT users!).

Fixed: new file uploaded.

> Can we change the alt text so that they don't say "Image showing XXX"
> . "XXX" is a more appropriate value. This happens in most but not all
> of the images in this technique.

Done for all techniques.

> Remove the second option in the test procedure. It is already covered
> by the third option.

Done.