Re: 2 hour meetings?

I would prefer not as there are not enough hours in the week as is - but
if the group consensus is to move to 2 hour meetings I can probably be
available.

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Project Lead, Accessibility
Phone: +1 6505066781 <tel:+1%206505066781> | Mobile: +1 4159871918
<tel:+1%204159871918>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065