RE: 2 hour meetings?

From: Boland Jr., Frederick E. <frederick.boland@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:02:13 -0400
To: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
CC: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

fine with me
Thanks Tim Boland NIST
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Guarino Reid [lorettaguarino@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 6:23 PM
To: WCAG
Subject: 2 hour meetings?

The question was raised at today's meeting whether we should resume 2
hour meetings, to cover techniques more quickly. We don't have an
external deadline that we must meet for our next update, but the
sooner we can publish, the more information is available to authors,
tool writers, and users.

So, please let us know how you feel about switching to a 2 hour teleconference.

Loretta