Re: Action 19: discouraging image replacement

From: Sofia Celic-Li <sofiacelic@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:14:40 -0700
To: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>
Cc: List WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I don't object to adding the note, but it isn't clear to me that C30 is
about customizing the image of text. Instead it is about conformance through
alternate versions - in which case it is sufficient for both success
criteria. I think it raises the question once again of whether alternate
versions should be listed as sufficient techniques for success criteria.

Sofia