Re: : multimedia - Synchronized Media

Are audio and video the only types? What if I have just a slide show?
What about some data visualization widgets? In other words, with only
slight changes could the section be generalized to cover future cases?

--------
Synchronized Media
A set of one or more media types which are synchronized to a common
timeline such that interaction is coordinated between the members.
--------

Or is the scope of work purposely specific to just cover audio/video?

CB