RE: No Meeting Tuesday this week the 25th. But Meeting on Tues the 2nd instead

Advance regrets for the meeting on the 2nd, since I will be traveling.
AWK

________________________________

	From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Gregg Vanderheiden
	Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 4:44 PM
	To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
	Subject: No Meeting Tuesday this week the 25th. But Meeting on
Tues the 2nd instead

	In looking over the Issue/response flow - it looks like a
meeting on Oct 2nd would make better use of our time.  That will mean we
need to be effective - but I think that will work better and we didn't
want to meetings this Tues and Next if we could.

	Again, the times we can meet are constrained by other meetings
but we can consider Monday the 1st as well if Tues the second doesn't
work well.   We will put out a survey and talk about it Thursday.

	So no meeting Tuesday this week.

	Gregg

	Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
	Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
	Director - Trace R & D Center
	University of Wisconsin-Madison
	<http://trace.wisc.edu/ <http://trace.wisc.edu/> > FAX
608/262-8848