Re: Report on WCAG2 comments relating to cognitive, learning, and language disabilities

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:05:50 -0800
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "Michael Cooper" <cooper@w3.org>, "Judy Brewer" <jbrewer@w3.org>, "Loretta Guarino Reid" <lorettaguarino@google.com>
In case there is any confusion, the post titled "Report on WCAG2 comment
relating to cognitive, learning, and language disabilities" is not an
official communication of responses to issues.

It is just a report summarizing the issues relating to language, learning,
and cognitive disabilities, some provisional responses, and notes that will
be used to facilitate a discussion this week.

Once we are finished with the processing (which we hope to do soon) we will
be sending responses to all commenters individually thanking them, providing
feedback on their comments, and soliciting feedback on the resulting draft.

Loretta