RE: WCAG 2.0 Conformance Proposals for 30 November 2006

Ah I see.

Hmm

We set it up so that there is no barrier to people saying whatever else they
want to say about their pages.  They can say "I am AAA conformant plus I
meet the XYZ list of provisions for such and such access.  In addition I
have a page customization feature ... etc."

Can you say what you have in mind?   For example - what exactly would
someone do to qualify for your "gold" item (since the advisory technique are
often alternatives and you can't do both at the same time - so you can't say
'all advisory techniques'.

We want to allow and encourage people to go beyond.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

  _____