Re: FW: Questions and proposed approaches for Baseline Specifics

On 07/09/06, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote:
> All of this is a bit of an aside to the clarification of baseline, but
> if we're talking about Flash as an example we should have the facts
> clear.

Agreed, and thanks for the clarification. I agree this could be any
technology under discussion, but I used Flash in the response as it's
a good example of a technology that does have accessibility features,
but the choice of markup makes a difference to whether they're
revealed.

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins