RE: What does WCAG mean by "a set of Web units"

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:51:42 -0500
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "Jason White" <jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au>, "WAI WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Gregg's right. But the problem may be solvable: we already have an
example of a site that pre-dates publication of WCAG 2.0 as a
Recommendation-- pages created or last updated before [pubdate] conform
to WCAG 1.0 at [Priority]. Pages created or updated after [pubdate]
conform to WCAG 2.0, L-whatever.

Is this adaptable to the current situatoin?

John s

"Good design is accessible design"
John Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute University of Texas at Austin 1 University
station Stop G9600
Austin, TX 78712, USA
Phone +1.512.495.4288 Fax +1.512.495.4524 cell +1.512.784.7533
email jslatin@austin.utexas.edu
www.utexas.edu/research/accessibility/