Re: What does WCAG mean by "a set of Web units"

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 16:50:08 +1000
To: WAI WCAG List <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 09:06:42PM -0500, John M Slatin wrote:
> I think the third definition in Loretta's list might work:

> -       the contents of the conformance statement
Or, to avoid the possibility of interpreting this as meaning the text of the
conformance claim:
All Web units within the scope of conformance.

Somewhere in the guidelines it should be clarified that if a conformance claim
refers only to a single WEb unit, which is linked to other Web units subject
to conformance claims by the same entity, then all such Web units are
aggregated for the purpose of determining the "scope of conformance".