FW: 09 March 2006 Agenda

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:24:12 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Meeting Information
Time: 20:00 UTC, 7 AM Eastern Australia, 9 PM Central Europe,
3 PM Eastern US
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode: 9224#
IRC: irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Note that this meeting is scheduled to start one hour earlier than our
regular meeting time and will run for 3 - 4 hrs.

We can shorten our meetings by posting suggested solutions to any issues you
find (or to issues identified by others) in the survey.   Remember -
"accept with the following changes" automatically goes into consent decree
(unless change is substantive - but even then discussion can go fast with a
good suggestion).

Hopefully we can get out earlier today.  If not - we will also discuss
having two shorter meetings to see if that is preferred. Being all caught up
from last week will help a lot.

1.) Team C Techniques March 9 2006
     Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/f8hq6>

2.) Team A Techniques for 09 March