RE: Commenting on WCAG 2.0 last call draft

Hi, Jason. Thanks so much for commenting-- sorry to hear that the
comments didn't show up in the archive as quickly as they should have,
and glad the problem's been solved.
And thanks for letting us know about the delay.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.
Director, Accessibility Institute