RE: Baselines: how specific?

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:34:37 -0500
To: "'Gez Lemon'" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I think we will explore these topics more during implementation.  A lot of
this is clearer (the issues and solutions -- and the issues with the
solutions) when we are actually using them.

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison