RE: FW: Action Items

Hi Tim,

   Thanks for the note.   Yours was not an outstanding action item (you
completed it) so it is not part of our open action items (and won't expire).

RE putting it in bugzilla,  -  I think that would be a good place to put it
so that we keep it on our to do list until done.  I have done so.  It is bug
1793 now.

By the way - you asked if this should be level 1 or 2.  If level 2 then it
would be unnecessary because of 2.3.2.   So it would have to be L1.

RE identical language in the subprovision of  4.2 --- 4.2 is a quote of 2.3
so it should be there.   We could just point to 2.3.1 but that doesn't work
for the other provision..  But hmmmm.  Maybe we should point with the first
one anyway.

I'll run this by the other editors.   Doesn't change the provision any but
may editorially be a better way to refer to it so that it doesn't look like
duplication - and the difference between the two subprovisions is clearer.
(e.g. one is a quote and one is a subset).

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center