Re: Guidelines or Standards

From: Maurizio Boscarol <maurizio@usabile.it>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:01:35 +0100
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
CC: 'Guide Lines list' <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I fully agree. I can't fully understand the sense of previous discussion.

My original point was that it seemed inappropriate to quote a EU
resolution to force us to change some concept in our guidelines. The
rest of the discussion is barely making sense, but maybe it's just me.
If there is a proposal on rewording something about 4.1 success
criteria, I may have missed it.

M-