RE: Navigational features

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 15:05:48 -0600
To: "'Bailey, Bruce'" <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>, "'Guide Lines list'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Bruce.

Can you be a little more specific?   "Programmatically determined" is
defined in the glossary.

If the definition isn't clear we need to fix it.   It is a rather important
definition and a term specific to this work.

Can you be more specific.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.