RE: Missing criteria from WCAG 2.0?

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:56:24 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: "Roberto Scano \(IWA/HWG\)" <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
> IMHO, a java applet should hereditate accessibility features that are available.

I agree.

> So if i'm an user with mobility disability and i've set on my OS stiky keys,
> the Java enviroment should apply this also inside the applet

Agreed, that is what *should* happen, and it does most of the time, but not *every* case I donít believe.

> if is not this, i think that java don't conform to Section 508.

Right, absolutely correct (per ß1194.21(b)).  But we, including myself, are discussing WCAG 2.0.  So do you agree that this omission indicates that a necessary success criteria is missing?