RE: R: Congratulations !!

From: Roberto Scano (IWA/HWG) <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:27:05 +0100
To: <maurizio@usabile.it>
Cc: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Robinson, Norman B - Washington, DC"<Norman.B.Robinson@usps.gov>
    Inviato: 25/11/05 16.10.00
    A: "Maurizio Boscarol"<maurizio@usabile.it>, "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG"<rscano@iwa-italy.org>
    Cc: "Gregg Vanderheiden"<gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: R: Congratulations !!

    Maurizio Boscarol sent a Friday, November 25, 2005 7:03 AM message with
    the topic "Re: R: Congratulations !!";

    "We are doing technical requirements for products or processes, not
    laws. Sad, but someone can't see the difference."

Roberto:
Yes, but don't cry like a crocodile if nobody apply wcag "as is" for national law.
I want to remember that one of the scope for what WAI was financed by EU was to have appicable standards.