Re: validity.htm

From: Roberto Castaldo <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:44:53 +0100
To: "'Roberto Scano \(IWA/HWG\)'" <rscano@iwa-italy.org>, "'WCAG-WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Cc: <timbl@w3.org>

Hi group,

In the WAI home page I've found the Tim Berners Lee reply to the US
Copyright Office notice asking about making an application work only through
a single Web browser.

Here's the answer
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/22-w3c-prereg-standards-comments.html which - i do
hope so - represents the whole W3C thought about Web standards and

Now i'm wondering how can we still talk about "loose code validity" when
it's clear that Web standards, valid code and interoperability (and so
accessibility too) are deeply tied! Tim's answer should help us to think
about it.

My best regards,

Roberto Castaldo
www.Webaccessibile.Org Member