RE: Validity as a technique

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "David MacDonald"<befree@magma.ca>
    Inviato: 07/11/05 21.21.37
    A: "'Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG'"<rscano@iwa-italy.org>, "'Yvette Hoitink'"<y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: Validity as a technique

    Roberto Scano:
    The problem is that people don't read the techniques: I have this experience
    with WCAG 1.0 training :-)

    David MacDonald:
    My experience is the opposite. I find that most techies read the techniques
    and ignore the guidelines.

   Roberto:
Because you speak english: there was no italian translation of techniques until some months ago (and today, after 2 years that i have translated wcag conformance logo description, italians haven't yet italian version in w3c website when they click on wcag conformance icon).
My first Book was the first one in italian language where these example and techniques has been explained.