RE: Techniques for GL 4.2 L1 SC6

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:25:16 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I've put an interim update to the guide doc for 4.2 L1 SC6 up [1]. It's
a little muddy because I left all the comments in and added my own, but
I wanted to preserve the threads. I attempted to cover the small amount
of discussion that has happened on list as well as the editorial notes
that were in the guide doc. Soon I will clean this up into a more
readable version, as a proposal for ratification at this week's call. If
you would like to react to what's there before I do that, please comment
on this thread.

Michael

[1] http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Guide_to_4.2_L1_SC_6

--- Signature ---

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Product Manager, Watchfire
1 Hines Rd Suite 200, Kanata, ON  K2K 3C7  Canada
Tel: +1 (613) 599-3888 x4019
Fax: +1 (613) 599-4661
Email: michaelc@watchfire.com
Web: http://www.watchfire.com/