Re: please stop editing wiki - FLUBS R US

From: Wendy Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:25:46 -0700
To: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@earthlink.net>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Right - as Michael's email says "I know the time is tight, but please put
together a draft guide doc for your SC ***before*** the face to face
meeting begins next week."

Thank you for trying to get to it, but we'd like to restrict further
editing as we prep for our next working draft.  Ben has keeping track of
suggestions/changes in the wiki as we've been discussing the various proposals.

Thank you,
--wendy