From: Katie Haritos-Shea [mailto:ryladog@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:02 PM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: PRELIMINARY - 6 October, 2005 Agenda

Hello,

UI proplem.......or maybe the usual user error.

I tried on two occasions to fill out the Team A survey.

GRRR..................OK.......I am a bit irritated.

For the second time when I went off to the links on the bottom "please
review and comment" parts to look at the content, my previous answers, which
were writtten out in some detail, were erased. I will address my concerns on
the Thursday call.

Katie