RE: PRELIMINARY - 6 October, 2005 Agenda ============================================

From: Gian Sampson-Wild <giansw@ifocus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 14:01:42 +1000
To: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi Gregg

Can I just reiterate that for us in the southern hemisphere, we have
teleconferences very early in the morning and therefore if we haven't
received a complete agenda by around midday the day before (that's
approximately 18 hours prior to the meeting) then we cannot fully
participate in the teleconference.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Cheers,
Gian