From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Sent: Oct 4, 2005 10:09 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: PRELIMINARY -   6 October, 2005 Agenda

Here is the preliminary Agenda.  A final agenda with additional Surveys
will
appear tomorrow.  You can get started with the Team A survey now if you
wish
though.

Meeting Information
Time: 20:00 UTC, 6 AM Eastern Australia, 10 PM Central Europe,
4 PM Eastern US
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode: 9224#
IRC: irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

1.) Check-in and assignements for next guidelines (15 minutes)

2.) Team C: proposals, questions and updates (20 minutes)

3.) Team B: proposals, questions and updates: (20 minutes)

4.) Team A: proposals, questions and updates (20 minutes)
     - Team A survey [1]

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20051004survey/>