Technology specific techniques

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:22:38 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The template we have been using and many of the proposed guide docs contain
the following sentence:

"For the technology-specific techniques, see the options for the technology
you are using listed immediately below."

I think it would be easy to read this to mean that only the listed
technologies in the guide doc can be used, and I don't think this is what we
intend. I'd like to suggest replacing it with the sentence

"For the technology-specific techniques, see the options for the technology
you are using."

Loretta