RE: regrets: Agenda 9/8 [THREE MEETINGS] ==========================

What about team-b ml?

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "John M Slatin"<john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
    Inviato: 08/09/05 19.43.31
    A: "Gez Lemon"<gez.lemon@gmail.com>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org"<w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: regrets: Agenda 9/8 [THREE MEETINGS] ==========================

    Gez wrote:
    I didn't get an agenda, either, and can't find one on the link above,
    other than the time of the meeting. Is there a proper agenda for Team A?

    Gez, all I know is that there were a number of messages regarding Team
    A.  They may have gone to the Team A mailing list, since each team has
    its own list. IF you can call in at the regular meeting time today, or
    join IRC #wai-wcag-teama, all will liekly be revealed.

    John

    "Good design is accessible design."

    Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
    Accessibility Institute
    University of Texas at Austin
    FAC 248C
    1 University Station G9600
    Austin, TX 78712
    ph 512-495-4288, fax 512-495-4524
    email jslatin@mail.utexas.edu
    Web http://www.utexas.edu/research/accessibility

    I didn't get an agenda, either, and can't find one on the link above,
    other than the time of the meeting. Is there a proper agenda for Team A?

    Best regards,

    Gez

    --
    Supplement your vitamins

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]