RE: regrets: Agenda 9/8 [THREE MEETINGS] ==========================

From: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:43:31 -0500
To: "Gez Lemon" <gez.lemon@gmail.com>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Gez wrote:
I didn't get an agenda, either, and can't find one on the link above,
other than the time of the meeting. Is there a proper agenda for Team A?

Gez, all I know is that there were a number of messages regarding Team
A.  They may have gone to the Team A mailing list, since each team has
its own list. IF you can call in at the regular meeting time today, or
join IRC #wai-wcag-teama, all will liekly be revealed.

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
Accessibility Institute
University of Texas at Austin
FAC 248C
1 University Station G9600
Austin, TX 78712
ph 512-495-4288, fax 512-495-4524
email jslatin@mail.utexas.edu
Web http://www.utexas.edu/research/accessibility

I didn't get an agenda, either, and can't find one on the link above,
other than the time of the meeting. Is there a proper agenda for Team A?

Best regards,

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins