Re: applicability conditions

Good job - my only (minor) questions are:

(1) Given the definition of "feature" in WCAG2.0 Glossary [1] ("specific
component of a technology"), what exactly does it mean for a technique to
be "applicable" to a component of a technology?

(2) Components may be included in one version of a technology, but not
another, which would seem to be to increase complexity and variability -
how can such complexity and variability be effectively managed?

(3) Is a definition of "applicability" needed, such that it can be
unambiguously (objectively) determined (measured) when applicability exists
as opposed to when it doesn't, in reference to a technology feature?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#glossary